Win a pair of tickets to the sold out Beltie Beer Festival!
NOTE: THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED. CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS SHERYL WILLIAMSON AND MORGAN MCCONNELL!
This time you can win a pair of tickets to the sold out Beltie Beer Festival, which takes place on Saturday 1st of June 2019 at Park Farm in Dumfries.
Go to our Facebook page to enter – you have to like the page, like the competition post and tag the person you’d take with you! For a bonus entry, just share the post with your Facebook pals! Just remember to make the post setting Public so that we can see you’ve done it.
Here are the full terms and conditions for the competition:
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Small Town Sounds Facebook page. To enter, you must Like the competition post, Like the Small Town Sounds Facebook page and comment by tagging the person you’d take with you if you won the competition. You will receive a bonus entry by sharing the post publicly on your timeline. The competition is being promoted on the Small Town Sounds website, Instagram and Twitter also, but entry is via the Facebook page.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 23rd May 2019 at 5pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Small Town Sounds reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. Small Town Sounds is not responsible for reimbursing the competition winners if the event is cancelled by a third party.
10. The prize is as follows:
2 x adult tickets for the Beltie Beer Festival plus 2 x adult tickets to Beltie Beer Festival. 4 tickets will be given away in total; a pair to each winner.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Small Town Sounds.
13. The winners will be notified by Private Message on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
14. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winners agree to the use of his/her names and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Small Town Sounds and not to any other party.
21. This competition is being run solely by Small Town Sounds and the tickets will be issued by Small Town Sounds directly.